How to Perform an Incline Bench Press
Most of us regularly go to the Gym and are consistent with our workout and more. But still don't see the results. Have you ever thought why? Well because a proper technique plays a very important role. In this article we are going to give you simple steps of how to perform an Incline Bench Press properly.
1. Place an appropriate weight on the barbell. Begin with low weight and increase gradually once your are comfortable.
2. Lay on the Bench with your feet flat on the ground. Your back should be arched, and your shoulder blades retracted.
3. Grab the barbell in the palm of your hands. One popular distance is when elbows create a 90 degree angle.
4. Remove the barbell from the rack, holding the weight above your chest with your arms extended.
5. As you inhale, lower the barbell until it touches your chest. As you exhale, push up barbell back to the starting position with your elbows locked.
6. Maintain control and the whole process resembles one repetition.
Start your Fit journey today with Zofit: Yoga, Body Weight, Gyms & more!